St. John has a new poker club forming this October and is looking for new members.
There are no membership fees.
The buy-in is $100. There are up to 12 seats at the table.
- First place wins $1000
- Second place wins $100
- Third place wins $100
The start time is 6:00 pm eastern standard time on Tuesday nights.
- Please no weapons at the table.
- No smoking. No spitting.
- The house has the authority to close any game at any time.
- The house has the authority to remove any player, at any time, for any period of time.
- Do not place anything on the poker table except your cards, your chips, and your drink.
- Keep your cards and chips on the poker table and in plain view. Keep your big chips out front.
- Never touch another player’s cards or chips.
- Do not bend or mark the cards.
- Only one player to a hand.
- Players may not show their live cards.
- Players who are all-in must reveal their hands when no further action is possible.
- The cards speak for themselves.
- Do not reveal your folded cards, either physically or verbally.
- Check-raising is acceptable and … encouraged!
- Unless you suspect cheating, please do not ask to view a hand that has been called.
- No rabbit hunting (seeing what the next cards would have been).
- Chopping (splitting) blinds is not permitted.
- Only the English language may be spoken at the table.
- No speaking on the phone at a table.
- Be kind to the dealer and to other players.
Interested In Joining?
Contact us to join the poker club at firstname.lastname@example.org